Thursday, February 23, 2012

Well hello to everyone.
Im sorry that the blog has been at a stand still for such a long time but I have been extremely busy doing lots of nothing really but never having any time out!!!!! Since my last blog my family has grown to now include 2 more delightful granddaughters.
During this quiet phase on the blog I have remained busy with my craft. I still attend the local craft market where business is booming as well as opening up my 'unused' formal lounge and dining room to the local crafters etc.
Its lovely to have people to pop in to see what I have to offer or what the latest item is that I have made. Its so much more personal as you can have a chat/coffee.
Our local community hosts a large schnapper competition at Easter time and on the Saturday they hold a large community fair. I shall be participating this year with all of my lovely goodies so at this point in time its heads down and get some stock happening!!!!!!!!!
When I have accumulated some goodies I will post a photo for you all to see that I have really been working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I promise I will try to blog a little more often and I look forward to hearing from all of you.

Regards

Ruth

No comments:

Post a Comment